How to guides and information on demand keeps employees productive.
Experts collaborate with and train remote employees in the field, in the depot and at the hanger .
Ensure compliance to regulations for infrastructure, fleets, and facilities through adherence to standard procedures.
Attract new employees and provide a development
path supported by innovative technology.
Train the workforce to perform quality PMs, preventing unexpected downtime
Multiple Vertical Support Delivers Greater Value
Improve safety and compliance with Self-Guided Procedures
Deliver step-wise procedures to the point of need to ensure compliance to standard operations and safety considerations.
- Deliver “How-To” Guides to any mobile device for use any time, any where
- Instructional videos can be included to demonstrate each step in a complex procedure for inspecting and maintain vehicles and equipment.
- Share animations of 3D models that show how equipment works, should behave or how to access
Instruct remote employees at scale with ClassroomXR™
Remotely instruct hundreds of employees at once with live streamed hands on training using Classroom XR™
- First-person perspective lets you take trainees places you can’t take an entire live class
- Train hundreds of maintainers and operators at once and share a recorded video of the session afterward
- Share recorded vides through a learning management system or any online sharing tool
- One instructor demonstrates how to perform a task to improve consistency of information delivery
5 Ways to Improve your Training Operation
The COVID-19 pandemic has caused substantial upheaval for training and operations departments in the construction industry. Check out how XRMentor® can you help your organization improve their training operation.