How to guides and information on demand keeps employees productive.
Complex value chain
Collaborate with partners and stakeholders with remote training and sharing of training modules.
Ensure compliance to regulations for infrastructure, fleets, and facilities through adherence to standard procedures.
Attract new employees and provide a development
path supported by innovative technology.
Increased product complexity
Train the workforce to service the most recent innovations in electric vehicles and sensor technology.
Multiple Vertical Support Delivers Greater Value
Self-Guided procedures and how-to guides improve performance
Self-Guided Procedure enable you to distribute how-to guides for inspection, new-builds and more to all employees simultaneously.
- Create and distribute step by step how-to guides
- Show pictures to support defect inspection and decision making
- Use 3D models to compare planned construction to as-built
- Provide latest information to maintain equipment and other assets
Improve safety with 1:1 remote video collaboration
Remote video collaboration lets you connect in real time to ensure safety of employees or provide 1:1 instruction to service equipment.
- Make safe, informed decisions before performing service
- Share real time video using mobile devices or laptop computers
- Help remote employees at any facility or site troubleshoot issues with equipment
- Provide 1:1 instruction to new hires on how to perform a task, service or use equipment
5 Ways to Improve your Training Operation
The COVID-19 pandemic has caused substantial upheaval for training and operations departments in the construction industry. Check out how XRMentor® can you help your organization improve their training operation.